Saturday 13 April 2013

Chocolate biscuits with dulce le leche

Wow. This is all what I can say about this stunning little thing. I adapted this recipe from my favorite blog Call me cupcake!, which is also kind of a role model for me. 
This was the first time I made dulce le leche, and I strongly recommend to you, if you dont have any at home, don't make it when you want to bake the biscuits too. Or if you do, don't start it at 7 pm, as I did and got out of the kitchen at 10:30! And what is really important: dulce le leche has to be cold when you use it, because in the case of this sweetness, it means it is ready. I used it when it was still warm, and I really mind it now, because I know it would be much more nice if it were thick when I put it in the biscuits... But it is still gorgeus and I can't wait to try it out again!

Oh, and if any of guys like the triple-chocolate biscuit in McCafé - this is it. I mean I tasted it once in McCafé, but I strongly remember, and it is the same, seriously!

Ha nincs otthon kész dulce le leche, és nem akarunk nekiállni, anélkül is működik a recept természetesen. Érdemes még nutellával is kipróbálni. A dulce le lechet én innen készítettem el.
Szerintem a talléroknak egy az egyben ugyanolyan ízük van, mint az egyik gyorsétteremben kapható triplacsokis keksznek.:)



Ingredients:

110 g butter
300 g caster sugar (I know, awfully a lot... close your eyes while adding it!)
40 g cocoa powder
pinch of salt
100 g dark chocolate
2 eggs
1/2 tsp baking soda
260 g flour
dulce le leche (I am going to share my recipe for it soon)

Hozzávalók:


110 g vaj
300 g nádcukor
40 g kakaópor
100 g étcsoki
csipet só
2 tojás
1/4 tk szódabikarbóna
260 g liszt
dulce le leche






Method:


Melt the butter, add the sugar, salt and cocoa powder, then the chocolate Mix it and wait while it becomes hot. Let cool for a while. While it is getting cooler, mix the flour and baking soda together.
Add the two eggs to the chocolate mixture (important: DO NOT add the eggs when it is hot. Unless you want some fried eggs seasoned with chocolate). Mix it completely, then add it to the flour-mixture. Mix everything together. It is the best to do with your hands.


Preheat the oven to 175 C, and put the dough aside for 30 minutes.
Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Separate the dough in 1/3 - 2/3 proportion. From the bigger piece, make the base of the biscuit. Roll the dough into walnut-size balls and flat a little bit. Put it on the paper, and using your fingers, make a well in the centre. Fill it with dulce le leche. From the rest of the dough, flatten a piece, and cover the well. 
Bake for about 10-12 minutes.

Egy lábasban megolvasztjuk a vajat, hozzáadjuk a cukrot, a sót és a kakaóport. Elkeverjük, hozzáadjuk a csokit, majd megvárjuk, míg a csoki elolvad. Levesszük a tűzről, éslehűtjük.
Összekeverjük a lisztet és a szódabikarbónát.
A kihűtött csokis keverékbe rakjuk a tojásokat, jól elkeverjük.
A csokis keveréket a liszthez adjuk, és összekeverjük. A leggyorsabban kézzel van meg.
30 percig hűtjük.
A tésztát 1/3 - 2/3 arányban kettéválasztjuk. A nagyobb tésztadarabból diónyi golyókat formázunk, egy kicsit összelapítjuk őket, és sütőpapírral bélelt tepsire tesszük.
A golyók közepébe az ujjunkkal lyukat nyomunk, és dulce le leche-t kanalazunk bele.
A kisebb darab tésztából vékony lapocskákat nyomunk, ezzel takarjuk be a sütiket. Nem baj, ha a karamell itt-ott "kikandikál".
175 fokon 12 percig sütjük. Kb. 30 db tallér lesz belőle.






No comments:

Post a Comment